Terms & Conditions
Full Payment will be due before the session begins, I do not take deposits right now unless it is a wedding. If you do need to pay a deposit please message me and we will talk about the payment.
if you cancel less than 24hr before your session you will have to pay a deposit before booking your next session (see Cancellation area)
Payments can be Cash or Online (Venmo, Facebook Pay, CashApp)
If you would like to put down a deposit you are more than welcome to do so. You can do 25%-50%
Anything over a 45 Minute drive from my house will be an extra charge. Depending on the length of the drive will depend on the extra charge!
Due to not taking a deposit for sessions other than weddings I do have terms with canceling.
Please reschedule or cancel at least 72 hours before your session, to give someone a chance to fill your spot.
Terms for Canceling
1. if you cancel one time within 24hrs of your session you will be put on a cancellation list.
2. if you cancel two times within 24hrs you will have to put a 25% deposit down before you can book your next session.
3. If you cancel three times within 24hrs you will have to put a 50% deposit down before you can book your next session
4. If you cancel four times within 24hrs of your session you will have to pay the full payment at booking.
5. if you cancel more than four times within 24hrs of your session you will be put on a no booking list and you will no longer be able to book with me.
Getting Photos Back
All photos will be delivered through Google Photos, you will receive an album with all of the edited images inside. You are free to share them with family or friends at anytime.
Please do not edit the images in anyway other than cropping.
During the slow season you will receive your photos within 1-7 days. During the more busy time it could be 1-3 weeks. Wedding you will receive them in 2-5 weeks depending on the length of the wedding and which package you choose.
If you have any questions of concerns feel free to contact me at anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org